Hello again friends,
This week, we examine our actions and the impacts they have on our family dynamics.
Whether with our children, siblings, parents, or extended family, it’s important to remain mindful of our behaviors and the resulting impacts they may have.
Everyone wants to know and feel that they’re special. We have the ability to give them that gift.
Whether it’s a relationship you want to see develop positively, or one you want to repair, make sure you’re infusing it with positivity. This changes the vibrational frequency of your interactions and can spark change within them.
Here are some things to consider…
- How much time are you spending with that other person?
- Do you think positive thoughts about them? Or are you stuck in habitual negative thought patterns?
- Are you fully present, listening with careful attention, and emotionally accessible to them?
- Are you speaking lovingly to them?
- Do they feel important in your presence? Do they know how much they mean to you?
Take some time this week to evaluate your different family dynamics. Are there areas you wish could be different? What is in your power to change? Begin to do so this week!
Wishing you all the best,