Our words have the power to create! This can be both scary and exciting, depending on our awareness of our words.
By accepting responsibility for what we’ve created, we can start being intentional about our present and future (here are 4 tips to get started now!). But first, we must be aware of what we’re really saying. So…
- What are you saying about your relationship and to your partner?
- Is it mostly positive or negative?
- What are you really trying to say or convey?
- What is your intention behind it?
- What vibration does it carry?
Becoming more aware of what we’re saying and why can help us shift those messages towards honesty and positivity!
It’s important that we speak our truths. We all want to feel understood and heard by our partner. This is empowering for us, but it can be tricky (tune in to my podcast episode for tips on how to say difficult things with kindness).
This week, focus on being more aware of the things you’re saying to your partner and about your relationship. Is it fair, balanced, or truthful?
Have a wonderful week,